Professional Grade DuraGrade Concrete Coating
- The Premier Garage Floor Paint and Concrete Paint
- Apply Directly to Concrete Without Acid Etching
- Scratch, Chip, Chemical and UV Resistant
- Excellent Resistance to the Peeling or Lifting Caused From Hot Tire Pick Up
- Requires No Primer, Basecoat, or Topcoat
- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Surfaces
- Covers approximately 300 square feet, per gallon, per coat, depending on the porosity and texture of the substrate. A minimum two coat application is required
- The colors shown may not be exact due to screen image limitations. For absolute color fidelity, colors should be selected from physical samples, available upon request.
Rust Bullet® DuraGrade Concrete is a high-performance, high-build, superior protective coating that can be applied directly onto concrete surfaces without any acid etching. DuraGrade Concrete has outstanding adhesion to concrete surfaces and is scratch, chip, chemical and UV resistant, requiring no primer, basecoat, or topcoat. DuraGrade’ s patent pending formula is low in VOCs providing VOC compliance in all 50 states and is available in 18 standard colors or a custom color option. Easy to apply by brush, roller, or spray equipment. Protects from hot tire pickup. Ideal for indoor or outdoor surfaces. For decorative purposes, apply Rust Bullet® Color Flakes to the final coat of DuraGrade Concrete then topcoat with Rust Bullet’s DuraGrade Clear protective coating or add an anti-skid material for a slip resistant surface.
- Taber Abrasion (ASTM D4060): 38 mg / 1,000 Cycles
- Impact Resistance (ASTM D2794): >40 inches (exceeds max test limits)
- Mandrel Bend (ASTM D 522-13): >32% without cracking (exceeds test)
- Pull-off Adhesion Bond Strength (ASTM D7234-05):
- 50mm dolly: >525 PSI (Dollies unable to be removed at ~525 max psi)
- 20mm dolly: >1485 PSI (the concrete broke apart before DuraGrade lost adhesion)