Professional Grade DuraGrade Clear Rust Inhibitor Coating
- Can be applied directly to Metal, Wood, Concrete, etc.
- Beautiful, Water Clear, Gloss, Finish Coating that can act as a Stand-alone Coating or be used as a Top Coat on any Rust Bullet Coating
- UV, Chemical, Scratch and Chip Resistant, Non-Yellowing
- Excellent Resistance to the Peeling or Lifting Caused From Hot Tire Pick Up
- Use to Seal Decorative Flake or Add Anti-Skid Material to Create a Slip Resistant Finish
- Covers approximately 300 square feet, per gallon, per coat, depending on the porosity and texture of the substrate. A minimum two coat application is required.
Rust Bullet® DuraGrade Clear is a high-performance, ultra-low VOC, rust inhibitive, protective coating. With just 49 g/l of VOCs, DuraGrade Clear’s patent pending formula is an environmentally preferred ultra-low VOC coating compliant in every state and air quality management district. DuraGrade Clear can be used as a standalone coating or as a top coat and can be applied directly onto clean or rusted metal, concrete, wood and other surfaces. DuraGrade Clear has superior adhesion and provides excellent corrosion protection and abrasion resistance. Easy to apply by brush, roller, or spray equipment. Scratch, chip, chemical and UV Resistant. Ideal for indoor or outdoor surfaces. Perfect for sealing in decorative flakes. Anti-skid material can be added for a slip-resistant surface. Dries to a water clear finish.
- Taber Abrasion (ASTM D4060): 38 mg / 10,000 Cycles
- Impact Resistance (ASTM D2794): >40 inches (exceeds max test limits)
- Mandrel Bend (ASTM D 522-13): >32% without cracking (exceeds test)
- Pull-off Adhesion Bond Strength (ASTM D7234-05):
- 50mm dolly: >525 PSI (Dollies unable to be removed at ~525 max psi)
- 20mm dolly: >1485 PSI (the concrete broke apart before DuraGrade lost adhesion)