During the last few years , the economic upswing has individuals and businesses looking to improve their living and working spaces. Two elements of our personal and working spheres we are looking to upgrade are our garage floors. We want better looking and better performing surfaces and a high-quality garage floor coating is one way to do that.
We at Rust Bullet, LLC recently announced the launch of DuraGrade Concrete, the best garage floor coating on the market. Rust Bullet Color Flakes can be applied on top of DuraGrade Concrete for a stylistic finish, and DuraGrade Clear can be used as a sleek topcoat for maximum aesthetic value.
We think the before and after shots for this garage floor coating speak for themselves!
Which Factors Should I Consider When Choosing a Garage Floor Paint?
- Style: whether you are a craftsperson that works out of your garage or you own your city’s hottest car showroom, an attractive garage paint coating speaks volumes about your quality of work.
- Durability: if you go through the work to apply a beautiful coating to your garage floor, don’t you want it to last for as long as possible? A coating that starts chipping after months of use is not an investment you want to make.
- Environmental Impact: there are some hazardous materials out there that can seal your garage floor and prevent corrosion, but do you really want to pollute your lungs and neighborhood with volatile organic compounds (VOCs)? As your floor coating dries, VOCs are emitted into surrounding air and can cause dizziness, headaches, and other undesired effects. The Environmental Protection Agency has suggested that some VOCs might be carcinogens.
- Ease of Coating Application: Untreated concrete is often too smooth and hard to effectively accept paints and sealants. Some concrete paint products require the application of acid etching or concrete grinding before the coating can be applied. Acid etching uses a chemical to open the pores of the concrete, so they will more readily accept the paint or sealant. Concrete grinding creates the same effect, but with a machine that abrades the concrete.
What Does the Garage Floor Coating Industry Say?
AllGarageFloors.com is the most comprehensive resource on garage flooring, garage paint and concrete paint that you can find today. They help you with the latest information about garage floor coatings, garage tiles, floor paint, garage floor mats, concrete sealers, and more. Shea is the chief editor and contributing writer to All Garage Floors. He has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry. He and his associates created All Garage Floors to help educate the consumer on the many different garage flooring options available today. After Shea and his team tested DuraGrade Concrete, they listed the benefits of the product as follows.
- Single-part coating that does not require mixing of additional components
- Minimal Prep – No acid etching required
- Low VOC’s – no strong smell and is compliant in all 50 states
- UV stable – no yellowing and is approved for outdoor use
- No primer or topcoat needed or required
- Excellent scratch and stain resistance
- Excellent chemical and road salt resistance
- Excellent adhesion with a high resistance to peeling
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No hot tire lift
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°
- Suitable for basements, garages, work shops and other concrete substrates
- DIY friendly – Easy to apply with 2 hour working pot life
To read the full review of DuraGrade Concrete by All Garage Floors, click here.
Rust Bullet, LLC is a coatings manufacturer, headquartered in Reno, NV, USA, specializing in protective, rust inhibitive and corrosion control coatings. Rust Bullet, LLC sells to businesses and consumers around the world through its global distribution network.
Purchase DuraGrade Concrete on Rust Bullet, LLC’s website or on Amazon. Purchase DuraGrade Clear on Rust Bullet, LLC’s website or on Amazon. Add some style to your project with Rust Bullet Color Flakes from Rust Bullet, LLC’s website or Amazon. For more information, call Rust Bullet, LLC at 1-800-245-1600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to discuss your next project!