Project Name: Transnet Cranes
Contractor and Applicator: Goldseal Rustproof Services
Application: Brush & Roller
Workman on site: 12
Application Area (In Square Meters): 3,620
New steel required: 8 tons
Engineers – Gravity Engineering
- High Pressure clean of corroded Areas with Bi-Carb
- Applied Rust Bullet to the whole of the crane
- Replaced severely corroded steel in respect of crane access walkway stairs and runs. Replaced with 3CR12.
- Replaced all crane access walkway stair platforms
- Replaced Operators platform with 3CR16
- Replaced all Bolts and Nuts that have mushroomed
- Replaced severely corroded steel in respect of hand rails on access, stairs, walkways, platforms, grab and Girder
- Replaces all power Boxes and electrical cables.