DuraGrade CONCRETE – Custom Color (2 gallon minimum order)
Need a Custom Color for your Concrete Project?
You can download the RAL Classic Color Chart that Rust Bullet is able to make for your next Project. The possibilities are endless with all these color options that Rust Bullet has made available to you with DuraGrade Color and DuraGrade Concrete lines of coatings. If you are interested in a custom color, a 2-gallon minimum is required. During checkout, please enter your RAL Color Code in the notes section. If you need help, do not hesitate to contact us.
- The Premier Garage Floor Paint and Concrete Paint
- Apply Directly to Concrete Without Acid Etching
- Scratch, Chip, Chemical and UV Resistant
- Excellent Resistance to the Peeling or Lifting Caused From Hot Tire Pick Up
- Requires No Primer, Base coat, or Topcoat
- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Surfaces
- Covers approximately 350 square feet, per gallon, per coat, depending on the porosity and texture of the substrate. A minimum two coat application is required
- The colors shown may not be exact due to screen image limitations. For absolute color fidelity, colors should be selected from physical samples, available upon request
$209.99 – $899.99
Rust Bullet DuraGrade Concrete Product Information
Rust Bullet DuraGrade Concrete is a high-performance, high-build, superior protective coating that can be applied directly onto concrete surfaces without any acid etching. DuraGrade Concrete has outstanding adhesion to concrete surfaces and is scratch, chip, chemical and UV resistant, requiring no primer, basecoat, or topcoat. DuraGrade’s patent-pending formula is low in VOC’s providing compliance in all 50 states and is available in 18 standard colors or a custom color option with a gloss finish. Easy to apply by brush, roller, or spray equipment. Protects from hot tire pickup. Ideal for indoor or outdoor surfaces. For decorative purposes, apply Rust Bullet Color Flakes to the final coat of DuraGrade Concrete then topcoat with DuraGrade Clear protective coating or add an anti-skid material for a slip-resistant surface.
Duragrade Performance Testing
- Taber Abrasion (ASTM D4060): 38 mg / 10,000 Cycles
- Impact Resistance (ASTM D2794): >40 inches (exceeds max test limits)
- Mandrel Bend (ASTM D 522-13): >32% without cracking (exceeds test)
- Pull-off Adhesion Bond Strength (ASTM D7234-05):
- 50mm dolly: >525 PSI (Dollies unable to be removed at ~525 max psi)
- 20mm dolly: >1485 PSI (the concrete broke apart and DuraGrade never lost adhesion)
Showing all 6 results