Rust Bullet DuraGrade Concrete Custom Color – Gallon
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! Choose from over 170 RAL Classic Colors. Minimum 2 gallon order. During checkout, please include the RAL Classic Color Code in the note section of the checkout page. CLICK HERE to see the color options available. If you cannot find a suitable RAL Classic Color Code, please contact us. We may be able to find a suitable code for the color you are looking for!
- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Surfaces
- Over 170 RAL Classic Colors to Choose From
- Scratch, Chip, Chemical and UV Resistant
- Requires No Primer, Basecoat, or Topcoat
- One Part – Easy to use and No Mixing
- Apply to Concrete Without Acid Etching
Rust Bullet DuraGrade Concrete is a high-performance, high-build, superior protective coating that can be applied directly onto concrete surfaces without any acid etching. DuraGrade Concrete has outstanding adhesion to concrete surfaces and is scratch, chip, chemical and UV resistant, requiring no primer, basecoat, or topcoat. DuraGrade’ s patent-pending formula is low in VOC’s providing VOC compliance in all 50 states and is available in all 213 RAL Classic Colors. Easy to apply by brush, roller, or spray equipment. Protects from hot tire pickup. Ideal for indoor or outdoor surfaces. For decorative purposes, apply Rust Bullet® Color Flakes to the final coat of DuraGrade Concrete then topcoat with Rust Bullet’s DuraGrade Clear protective coating or add an anti-skid material for a slip-resistant surface. One gallon covers approximately 300-350 sq ft per coat, depending on the porosity of the concrete.
DuraGrade Concrete Testing Information:
- Taber Abrasion (ASTM D4060): 38 mg / 10,000 Cycles
- Impact Resistance (ASTM D2794): >40 inches (exceeds max test limits)
- Mandrel Bend (ASTM D 522-13): >32% without cracking (exceeds test)
- Pull-off Adhesion Bond Strength (ASTM D7234-05):
- 50mm dolly: >525 PSI (Dollies unable to be removed at ~525 max psi)
- 20mm dolly: >1485 PSI (the concrete broke apart before DuraGrade lost adhesion)