Where to Buy Marine Paint Near Me
Rust Bullet is the number one marine paint and rust inhibiting product on the market. Whether you or your company use seafaring vessels or just equipment that is regularly exposed to fog or marine air environments, Rust Bullet has a series of products that will keep your equipment sealed and rust-free.
Don’t waste your money on cheap rust converter products, or you can end up snowballing your maintenance materials and labor costs.
Take it from one of our satisfied customers, Karl H.
Featured Rust Bullet Marine Paint Products
- Industrial – Professional Grade Industrial Strength Rust Inhibitor Coating
- Industrial Low VOC – Professional grade low VOC industrial strength rust inhibitor coating. Easy to apply and maintain VOC compliance in all 50 states.
- DuraGrade Clear – Rust Bullet® DuraGrade Clear is a high-performance, ultra-low VOC, rust inhibitive, protective coating. With just 49 g/l of VOCs, DuraGrade Clear’s patent pending formula is an environmentally preferred ultra-low VOC coating compliant in every state and air quality management district.
- Topcoats – Rust Bullet Topcoats can be applied over painted or unpainted surfaces and can be used as a stand-alone protective coating that will protect your iron and steel.
- Metal Blast – Rust Bullet Metal Blast is a cleaner and conditioner for metal that removes rust, grease, and contaminants allowing a superior bond to surfaces that have minimal or poor adhesive qualities.
- Metal Jacket – Metal Jacket Spray on Parts Protector is a revolutionary, removable, non-greasy, non-dirt collecting, dust retardant, continuous flexible film that will not crack, peel, or flake with a temperature range of -40˚F to +125˚F.
- Rapid Fire – Rapid Fire Accelerator is a 100% solids proprietary additive for all Rust Bullet Coatings. Rapid Fire Accelerator significantly reduces re-coat and overcoat times up to 80% and effectively reduces completion times even in temperatures as low as 30F (-1.1 C). Dry time is reduced from 4 hours to 30 minutes, while maintaining optimal coating performance. Rapid Fire also helps eliminate CO2 bubbling typically caused by excessive coating film application.
- Solvent – Use Rust Bullet Solvent for cleanup, equipment preparation, and the thinning of Rust Bullet Coatings. Effectively clean equipment such as paint pots, lines, guns, brushes and rollers, as well as spills, drips and overspray from coating applications.
Where Can I Buy Marine Paint Near Me?
5201 Westbank Expressway, Suite 101, Louisiana, United States
11 Harbor Park Drive, New York, United States
632 W Gunnison Avenue #C, Colorado, United States
7450 Reseda Blvd., California, United States
20 King Mill Road, Georgia, United States
1200 Southeast Ave, Ohio, United States
9476 Haina Road, Hawaii, United States
(808) 651- 9132
6 Fire Slate Place, Maine, United States
8376 Murphy Dr., Wisconsin, United States
300 Brinkby Ave, Suite 200, Nevada, United States
960 East Glendale Avenue, Nevada, United States
In addition to these great domestic distributors, Rust Bullet’s marine paint products can also be purchased on Amazon.com and at Walmart.com. International distributors are also available. Contact us for all your industrial, home & farm, marine, automotive, and concrete application needs.