Rust Bullet Metal Jacket
Professional Grade Metal Jacket Rust Inhibitor Coating
- 1-coat protects all metals, iron and steel indoors or outdoors for years, Easy spray on application
- Translucent coating allows for easy reading of identification markings stamped on parts
- Withstands severe outdoor exposure, salt atmospheres, acid & caustic fumes
- Will not crack, peel or flake and remains slightly elastic over time
- Can be completely removed with solvent when no longer needed
Metal Jacket Spray on Parts Protector is a revolutionary, removable, non-greasy, non-dirt collecting, dust retardant, continuous flexible film that will not crack, peel, or flake with a temperature range of -40˚F to +125˚F. Protects all metals against atmospheric rust and corrosion, salt spray, high humidity, chemical fumes, abrasive matter, fingerprinting and fingerprint corrosion. Translucent coating allows for easy reading of identification markings stamped on parts. Can be completely removed with Rust Bullet Solvent when no longer needed. USES: Machinery and Metal Parts Protector – Especially those in Storage both Indoors and Outdoors; Firearms, Marine Equipment, Tools, Drills, etc., especially around Outdoor Mining and Drilling Operations, Farm and Road Machinery, Finished or Fabricated Castings, Valves, Stamping’s, Housings, especially in Packaged Equipment or Parts in Transit and During Domestic or Overseas Shipments. Will not harm or damage equipment and easily removed. Do not apply over existing rust or corrosion. Dries to a transparent, amber colored film and can be applied by spray, dip, or brush.